Through our partnership with WARC, we have arranged to provide you with a complimentary sample copy of this month’s Global Ad Trends report, focusing on the impact of COVID-19 on global ad investment. You’ll find summaries of the latest ad spend projections by market, media and product vertical from WARC Data, alongside commentary from industry experts, to help you plan for 2020/2021. Download a sample report, which includes findings such as:
- Advertising investment is set to fall 8.1% – $49.6bn – worldwide this year
- This year’s downturn will be softer than in 2009, when the ad market fell by 12.7% ($60.5bn)
- Traditional media will fare far worse than online
- Almost all product sectors will record a decline this year, with the most severe falls seen among travel & tourism (-31.2%), leisure & entertainment (-28.7%), financial services (-18.2%) and retail (-15.2%).
- Report from the Global CMO Leadership Coalition: Turning Leadership into Action During the Pandemic
Trying to navigate this extraordinarily delicate new world requires collaboration, not competition. Brands need help and this report, developed by ANA in partnership with WARC, draws on the collective insights of the Global CMO Growth Council’s Leadership Coalition on COVID 19. Download your copy here.